|home message archive theme about why next|
Who doesn’t want tea this coming season?
What you can get:
Any of these tea pots!!! Includes the 2 cups too. WOW!! Just pick a color ok!
The total worth is like over $60 but you’ll be getting all this mess for free!
- 1 reblog, likes don’t count.
- You don’t have to follow buuuut followers will win some bonuses and have 3 extra entries, just saying.
- Nooooo giveaway blogs
- This ends on December 6th, and this will arrive to you before Christmas!!
- Because shipping to other countries at adagio will cost me an arm and a leg, this giveaway is for people living in the lower 48 US states only (basically all states except Alaska and Hawaii), sorry!
- Be prepared to give me an address and have your ask open, ok?
If you have any questions, feel free to send me an ask!
Last day! Going to close this at 12am PST!
it’s my birthday and no one’s said happy birthday to me yet i am very upset
Upside-Down Ads Reveal The Subtlety Of Depression
Singapore-based suicide prevention organisation Samaritans of Singapore recently ran a series of ads which cleverly uses ambigrams to highlight the difficulty in understanding and identifying depression. The print ads feature images showing a positive message.
However, when the ad is inverted, a sadder, more depressing message is revealed.
The advertisement’s tagline “The signs are there if you read them” is printed upside-down so that readers will know to flip the ads over.
It also reinforces the message that it is easy to miss the warning signs of depression.
is it selfish to want to be someone’s favorite person to talk to and be with and look at and think about is it really self centered to just want to be one person’s favorite person
There ! The golden trio ! I woke up early today and didn’t know what to do, so I thought I could try some realistic painting of snk characters ! (I SO WANT TO DO LEVI TOO BUT HEEEHH I need to sleep)
do ants ever stop moving ive never seen one stay still for more than 2 seconds
Rhythmic Gymnast Shin Soo-ji’s First Pitch. Impressive.
happy 4th of july fellow american patriots